Thank you for your interest in applying for a position as a caregiver with Silver Tree Home Care. Please complete and submit the application below. If your qualifications meet our criteria we will be in touch with you to discuss next steps.
NOTE: Silver Tree Home Care requires a criminal background check and a drug test prior to placement.
Caregivers APPLY HERE: http://silvertreehc.clearcareonline.com/apply
Silver Tree Home Care recruits three categories of caregiver positions:
We serve clients in the Louisville Metro area, Oldham, Henry, and Shelby counties. Caregivers are offered flexible hours ranging from full-time, live-in, part-time, and PRN work. Hours for shifts range from one hour to live-in’s. Shifts are on days, nights, weekday, and weekends.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
Personal Care (Includes Hygiene)
Focus is on personal needs of the client.
- Assist with bathing, hair, grooming, and dressing
- Assist with oral/mouth care, denture care
- Incontinent care
- Assist with range of motion exercises
- Assist with ambulation devices (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.)
- Reposition bed bound clients to prevent skin breakdown
- Transfers between chair, bathroom, and bed
- Monitor blood pressure, temperature, pulse,
- Record weight, intake, and output
- Shave with an electric razor
Focus is on the client and his/her social needs. Some of these may include:
- Communication, socialization, and companionship
- Cognitive stimulation
- Transportation to appointments, running errands, or attending events
- Assistance in maintaining balance when walking
- Light household tasks such as laundry, dusting, vacuuming
- meal preparation, meal planning, and cooking
- Make and change beds
- Basic grooming such as brushing hair, applying make-up, polishing nails
- Assist with medication reminders
- Safety supervision and monitoring the home
- Respite for those caring for loved ones.
- Pet care/dog walking
- Plant care
- Administrative tasks such as filling out forms or writing letters
For more information, please call us at 502-744-4420 between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday.