We are currently searching for compassionate, ethical, dependable and professional CNAs/caregivers to provide one-on-one care for our clients in their home, assisted living, rehab facility, hospital or nursing home.
Silver Tree Home Care recruits three categories of caregiver positions:
We serve clients in the Louisville Metro area, Oldham, Henry, and Shelby counties. Caregivers are offered flexible hours ranging from full-time, live-in, part-time, and PRN work. Hours for shifts range from one hour to live-in’s. Shifts are on days, nights, weekday, and weekends.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
Personal Care (Includes Hygiene)
Focus is on personal needs of the client.
- Assist with bathing, hair, grooming, and dressing
- Assist with oral/mouth care, denture care
- Incontinent care
- Assist with range of motion exercises
- Assist with ambulation devices (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.)
- Reposition bed bound clients to prevent skin breakdown
- Transfers between chair, bathroom, and bed
- Monitor blood pressure, temperature, pulse,
- Record weight, intake, and output
- Shave with an electric razor
Focus is on the client and his/her social needs. Some of these may include:
- Communication, socialization, and companionship
- Cognitive stimulation
- Transportation to appointments, running errands, or attending events
- Assistance in maintaining balance when walking
- Light household tasks such as laundry, dusting, vacuuming
- meal preparation, meal planning, and cooking
- Make and change beds
- Basic grooming such as brushing hair, applying make-up, polishing nails
- Assist with medication reminders
- Safety supervision and monitoring the home
- Respite for those caring for loved ones.
- Pet care/dog walking
- Plant care
- Administrative tasks such as filling out forms or writing letters
For more information, please call us at 502.240.6464 between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday.