- High school diploma or GED
- If you are a CNA you must be certified in Kentucky
- Minimum of one year of documented experience
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray within the past year
- Agree to and pass a drug test
- Pass a criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license or the use of an insured auto or reliable transportation
- Auto insurance and an auto record that is in accordance with organization’s requirements
- Self-directed in the work environment
- Speak, read, write, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Demonstrate effective oral and communication skills
- Have compassion and empathy for the needs of the client
- Present a positive and professional image
- Speak and treat clients, staff, and everyone with respect and courtesy
- Ensure privacy of client information
For more information on caregiver requirements, please call us at 502.240.6464 between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday.
Click this link to apply.