Care Options and Services:
Silver Tree Home Care’s services span from one hour to 24 hours per day.
Hours and services are customized to fit your needs.
- Hourly – can be all day or evening or for just a few days a week, several hours a day. The choice is yours.
- Respite Care – Family Caregivers need care too. Respite care can offer those that are taking care of their loved ones time off to run errands, go to appointments, and just get some rest.
- 24 hour care – a team of caregivers provide care around the clock typically scheduling 12 hour shifts for each caregiver.
- Live-in – Caregivers are present and on call 24 hours a day for the client, giving family members peace of mind knowing someone is always available. This is a surprisingly affordable alternative for care when a nursing home is not desired.
Focus is on the client and his/her social needs. Some of these may include:
- Communication, socialization, and companionship
- Cognitive stimulation
- Transportation to appointments, running errands, or attending events
- Assistance in maintaining balance when walking
- Light household tasks such as laundry, dusting, vacuuming
- meal preparation, meal planning, and cooking
- Make and change beds
- Basic grooming such as brushing hair, applying make-up, polishing nails
- Assist with medication reminders
- Safety supervision and monitoring the home
- Respite for those caring for loved ones.
- Pet care/dog walking
- Plant care
- Administrative tasks such as filling out forms or writing letters
Personal Care (Includes Hygiene)
Focus is on personal needs of the client. This type of care includes all companion care services noted above.
- Assist with bathing, hair, grooming, and dressing
- Assist with oral/mouth care, denture care
- Incontinent care
- Assist with ambulation devices (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.)
- Reposition bed bound clients to prevent skin breakdown
- Transfers between chair, bathroom, and bed
- Monitor blood pressure, temperature, pulse,
- Shave with an electric razor
This service includes a caregiver staying with the client 24 hours a day.
- Caregiver must have a separate room or area.
We can also help with light housekeeping chores. Some of the chores include:
- Laundry, ironing, and folding clothes
- Washing dishes, cleaning refrigerators, tops of stoves, etc.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting
- Clean mirrors and bathroom areas
- Other tasks performed as requested
In addition to the care noted above, we also offer Palliative Care, hospital discharge and support services.
For more information, please call us at 502.240.6464.