Silver Tree recruits compassionate caregivers that go above and beyond to provide comprehensive care for our clients. We have one of the most selective screening processes in the home care industry. This process consists of ten steps that screen for skills and professional qualities. Silver Tree caregivers are experienced in caring for those with Alzheimer’s, dementia, recovering from a stroke, cancer, hospice care, and other illnesses as well as disabilities. The caregivers we provide have worked in different settings from residential homes to nursing homes and rehab facilities, as well as hospitals.
Three categories of caregivers available:
- Personal Support Caregiver
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
What to expect from every Silver Tree Caregiver:
- Compassionate and dependable
- Guaranteed caregiver compatibility
- Companions, Home Health Aides, and CNA’s.
- Trained with a minimum of one year experience
- Fully screened, bonded, and insured
- Criminal background check and drug testing
- Comprehensive evaluation of skills, integrity, reliability
- 10 step screening process (exceeds industry standards)
For more information, please call us at 502-240-6464.